Complete Information of CLC Blocks or Bricks, Advantage, Full Form, Manufacturing Process, Machinery Used, Comparison, Standard Size, Cost, Prices, Differences, Density And Much more...
Introduction of CLC Block>>>
Full Form of CLC = Cellular Light Weight Concrete Bricks and Blocks.
CLC Blocks or Bricks is called as Cellular Light Weight Concrete Bricks and Blocks and it is also called as Foam Concrete.
Cellular Light Weight Concrete (CLC) is a version of light weight concrete that is produced like normal concrete under ambient conditions.
CLC Bricks are competitive with bricks in pricing and offer significant savings for finished structures.
Savings in construction cost can be as much as 18% when using CLC Bricks, as compared to brick.
CLC Bricks or Blocks are a cement-bonded material made by blending slurry of cement. Stable, pre-formed foam manufactured on site is injected into this slurry to form foam concrete.
The Concrete slurry is poured into assembled moulds of bricks.
Fresh foam concrete looks like a milk- shake and the volume of slurry in the foam dictates the cast density of the foam concrete.
Reduce Your Building Construction Cost>>>
CLC blocks are a cement-bonded material made by blending slurry of cement.
Stable, pre-formed foam manufactured on site is injected into this slurry to form foam concert.
Fresh foam concrete looks like a milk-shake and the volume of slurry in the foam dictates the cast density of the foam concrete.
- Light in Weight : CLC blocks are very lightweight with density ranging from 300 to 1800 Kg/m3. Three times less weight then clay or fly ash brocks.
- Eco friendly : CLC blocks are Environment-friendly. Foam concrete is eco- friendly material as fly ash and other industrial waste material are used in part of manufacturing blocks to protect the environment. The production process of CLC or its use does not release any harmful effluents to ground, water or air. CLC, due to its low weight is ideal for making partitions. The use of CLC for this purpose will reduce the need for plywood partitions. This consequently will result in reduction in deforestation and will benefit environment.
- Sound Insulation : CLC Blocks are excellent for Sound insulation which keeps the house cool in Summer and warm in Winter saving energy/electricity for cooling and heating. It is possible to achieve even higher values depending upon the thickness of block.
- Thermal Insulation : Thermal insulations as a 100mm thick CLC wall, the equivalent thickness of dense concrete wall would have to be more than 5 times thicker and ten times heavier.
- Lower Water Absorption : The water absorption of this material in relatively lower than any other materials. This compares much better than concrete 50% and ordinary brick, which has water absorption of around 50% to 80%. The low water absorption property of these blocks will help to reduce the cracks in the walls.
- Fire Protection : Foam concrete blocks offers grate fire protection. With a just 100mm thickness of wall with density of 1000 kg/m3, offers fire endurance for heat transmission for 4 hours without releasing any oxic fumes during the fire. Fire rating of cellular concrete is far superior to that of brickwork or dense concrete.
- Easy to Handling : Foam concrete blocks are easy and quick to install, thus minimizing construction costs. They require no minimal maintenance, which reduces long- term costs. Foam concrete blocks are saving in cement, sand, water, labour, energy & time.
Applications Of CLC Blocks Or Bricks
- Acoustic construction.
- Precast exterior walls.
- Roof insulation and waterproofing.
- Green construction.
- Additional floors to existing structure.
- Building material for highrises.
- Air-conditioned buildings.
- Low cost housing.
Manufacturing Process or Procedure of Making CLC>>>
- Portland Cement.
- Water + Foaming agent.
To manufacture one m3 CLC Bricks, first we fill the water as per requirement with pumpfrom water tank, Later we run the conveyor and conveyor belt drops 500 kgs of Fly ash into the Mixer.
Flyash and Mixer will be started simultaneously.
We drop the 5 bags i.e., 250 kgs of 53 grade OPC cement in to the Mixer.
Later 1.2 kgs of foaming Agent diluted with 30 litres of water will be added and mixed thoroughly.
Air bubbles thoroughly mixes in cement and flyash slurry.
At this point the one litre slurry taken out from Mixer and weighed for density.
If it shows the required density, the slurry will be drained into trollies and these trollies transports slurry to the place where molds kept.
This CLC cement slurry poured into molds.
The outer frame of the molds removed after 18 to 24 hours and the separation plates removed after 48 afters.
Then the finished CLC Bricks removed to curing area and curing will be done for 28 days. From 29th day onwards our CLC Bricks ready for sale.
Comparison or Differance between CLC blocks and Clay bricks>>>Clcik Here
Comparison or Differance between CLC blocks and Flyash bricks>>>Clcik Here
Comparison or Differance between CLC blocks and AAC bricks>>>Clcik Here
Standard Sizes of CLC Bricks and Blocks
- 600mm x 200mm x 100mm
- 600mm x 200mm x 150mm
- 600mm x 200mm x 200mm
- 600mm x 200mm x 250mm
- 600mm x 200mm x 100mm ==> 83 Blocks In One Meter cube.
- 600mm x 200mm x 150mm ==> 55 Blocks In One Meter cube.
- 600mm x 200mm x 200mm ==> 41 Blocks In One Meter cube.
- 600mm x 200mm x 250mm ==> 33 Blocks In One Meter cube.
- 600mm x 200mm x 100mm ==>50 Rupees.
- 600mm x 200mm x 150mm ==>70 Rupees.
- 600mm x 200mm x 200mm ==>90 Rupees.
- 600mm x 200mm x 250mm ==>110 Rupees.
Test Report Of CLC Bricks ANd Blocks>>>
- Dimension in MM.
- Compressive Strength in N/mm2.
- Dry Density in Kg/Cu.m
- Water Absorption in %
For More Information Call me For free consult- +91-9413143411. Thanks For Visit.